Banana Phone Banana Phone

OMG!

That was hilarious! I remember that song from when I was like 6 years old, and it always got stuck in my head. I think my parents were trying to corrupt me with Raffi music back then now that I think of it... Keep it up!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Holy Son of a Biscuit!!

That was the best thing I ever saw on Newgrounds (Sorry Legendary Frog)! Graphics were amazing as were the voices (I was convinced it was more then one person)! I HIGHLY think that this will stay #1 on newgrounds foreveeerrrrr... YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE FLASH! YOU'VE GOT ME ADDICTED AND I NEED MOREEE! *P.S. If your teacher did not give you an A+ for this, I will personally castrate him with a rusty spoon! *P.P.S. Final Fantasy rules. *P.P.P.S. THERE WAS A TIMEBAR! KICK A$$!! `Nuff said.

Xunmato (introduction) Xunmato (introduction)

Damn!

Wow! I loved your drawings! The animation was great too! I think it should get a better score, but unfortunately for u there are a ton of people on NG who blam before they watch... >_< *KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! P.S. I voted 5/5

Godlimations responds:

thanks! part 1 has been released, I promised not to reply to those who watched this trailer until I've released part 1, and now that it is, check it out.

lll_Pitch Black_lll lll_Pitch Black_lll

Nice Work!

Haha. Nice job. I loved the Sephy music u added. It really gave it a nice touch :) Keep it up!

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.
Yeah, I thought the sephiroth music would be the more appropriated for this kind of situation !
Thanks for the review!
Alex

8-Bit Morons (#4) 8-Bit Morons (#4)

Haha

That was great. Much better then the second. SEPHY ROCKS!

Poto the solider #2 Poto the solider #2

Cool sound...

The sound from CS is the only thing I thought was good... Graphics were crap... It was better then the first tho...

old-anime comic old-anime comic

Nice art... but...

I liked your anime drawings... but wheres the action, man? Try to maybe use the same characters but animate them and put in good sound. That would rock.

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Very Cool

Wow. This animation was great. The graphics and sound was awesome. I liked the way you used the Liberi Fatali sing from FF8. That made the flash sweet when the Mario brothers were battling King Koopa. Great Job!

Cause for Applause Cause for Applause

Uhhh.... What?

What is this flash about? A monkey, an eight ball, and uh... a hippo asking about what makes flash good? It was very funky, but a decent first flash attempt.

GreenPhat responds:

Thanks, that's exactly what it's about but what the hell does funky mean to you?

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Wow... Definately My Favorite Animation...

This was the best animation I have ever seen on NG! Sound was great (I loved Ganandorf's voice). The animation was awesome and the humor was well placed in the animation. Im looking foreward to seeing another of your animations. Great job! Keep up the good work!